Welcome to My Beauty Blog

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Malaysia
I'm cute and simple.I love travel and extreme to beauty.I love to help the people out there to appreciate beauty and get the flawless skin since i saw many people ignore about their appearance no matter a men or women .It's need a sacrifice,time and patient to get a beauty like me..:).Few years back, i'm also ugly.I achieved my beauty through natural ingredient and use some good products.Believe me u will get shocking,outrageous and unforgettable new appearance.Your skin will become radiants and glow!So enjoy the blog..

My Beauty Secret Revealed

Saturday, May 7, 2011
Yes.I'm do extremed to beauty treatment and crazily bought all beauty products  in the market because i'm appreciated beauty that given by God.Beauty is my passion and i would like to share my practice from skin care to make-up .I learned a lot about beauty and grooming since i'm was in school through my observations from magazines,television,books and internet.I'm being in modelling industries since I'm in school and from there I'm started to take care of my appearance.I'm really enjoy to undergo all these treatment everyday and every week by myself with the right products and tools.Our skin will become dull and breakouts since we are being expose to sun exposure,weather conditions,bad habit,stress,aging etc.All this factors will lead our skins dulls and need more attention.I never leave this 3-step of beauty's routine which included cleansing,toning and moisturing.Believe me,the people who not practice this 3-step will not going to get the flawless,glow and radiants skins.Their skin still not outstanding compare with  whom get used with this routine.I strongly believe this routine will give more radiant and glowing skin.My skins only suitable with natural ingredient that made from fruit,leaf and flower.Frankly speaking, I spent a lot to have all this beauty product for my satisfaction.My shopping spree mostly on this beside buying a clothes.I finally found the product that suit my skins .Skincare from Clarins was the best for me that made from natural ingredient and gentle to my skins.It's really change my life and I'm really satisfied about the result. My skins is quite sensitive and easily to breakout and need more care.Guess what,Clarins also available for a men care.

There is thousand of product you can choose for your skin.We need to be more careful to choose the product in the market since not all   the product can suit to our skins.If I neglected the beauty regime ,the pimple will start to appear .I have a combinations type of skins and my skin is fair and slightly tanned like others Asian.Here i want to share the range of the product that I used currently from "Head to Toe",which transform me to be more outstanding.My skins become soft,radiant and fairer.A wonderful texture combining freshness and comfort, to soothe, regenerate and moisturize the skin.I'm using this products line plus with my beauty routine using handmade recipe. Beside i also use other brands in order to complete my beauty regime.I'm seldom go to spa or saloon to have a beauty treatment because i'm preferred to buy and choose the quality products and enjoy to do it by myself at home.

FACE(Clarins)

1.Cleanser -Clarins Pearl to Cream Brightening Cleanser.
2.Toning-Clarins Toning Lotion Alcohol Free With Camomile
3.Moisturiser-Bring Plus HP Repairing Brightening Night Cream
4.Scrubbing-Clarins Gentle Brightening Exfoliator
5.Peeling-Clarins Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel
6.Night Cream-Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream
7.Mask-Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask
8.Sunblock-Clarins UV PLUS Protective Day Screen SPF 40
9.Shaping-Clarins Shaping Facial Lift

I'm also use other brands for my beauty routine.The product that choosed by me was tremendous for my skincare needs.The product is range from a cheap to higher price.I will buy such product no matter what is the cost and brands since its benefit to my skins.Here is the products:


Body 
10.Lips care-Nature&Co Three Butter Lip Balm
11.Neck care-Beauty Code Switzerland Cell Lifted Advance Neck Cream
12.Suncare-Banana Boats SPF 50  Sweat Resistant
13.Body lotion-Ginvera Lavender Spa Lotion
14.Hand oil-Virgin Coconut oil and Olive oil
15.Body oil-L'occitane Grape Seed Oil
16.Body wash-Ginvera Ginseng Body Wash
17.Body scrub-Ratu Sari Lulur Plus Whitening
18.Body exfoliation-Body Shop Africa Spa Salt Scrub
19.Hand care-Body Shop Almold Oil Handcream
20.Body butter-Bodyshop Cranberry Body Butter




Face
21.Pimple treatment-Clean & Clear Pimple Gel.
22.Scar Treatment-Bio Oil & Hirudoid 
23.Blackhead Treatment-Bio Glo Blackhead Lotion&Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner
24.Pore care-Vinchy NormaDerm Pore Refining Care
25.Slimming cream-Slim Dr.Johnson 5 days&Losyen Susut Perut Pati Halia
26.Cellulite-Body  Shop Cellulite Serum
27.Cleansing Milk-Nivea Visage Resfreshing Cleansing Milk
28.Mask-Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado& Oatmeal.


Hair
1.Shampoo-SunSilk Smooth and Silky
2.Hair Mask-Sunsilk Hair Mask 
3.Tonic Hair-Aloe Vera Hair Care Tonic&Seborin Hair Tonic
4.Serum-Loreal Elseve Nutri Gloss
5.Follow me Styling Mousse 



Eyes
1.Innershine Prune Essence
2.Eyemo 
3.Garnier Aqua Defense Eye Rool-On 
4.Bioglo Eyelash &Eyebrow Enhancer


Nails
1.Sally Hansen Nail&Cuticle Cream




Toe 
1.School Footcare Deep Moisturising
2.School Rough Skin Remover
3.School Foot Softening Lotion 
4.Forest Secret Spa Salt


Makeup


Makeup base
1.Clarins Lisse Minute Instant Smooth
2.Tia Amelia Sunblock/Foudation


Foundation
1.Rimmel Stay Matte Foundations in True Ivory Colour
2.Chanel Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15
   in 30 Cendre


Powder
1.Miyami ,Cosway in Medium

2.Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat SPF 10 in Beige Rose


Eyes
1.Mac Eyeshadow
2.Elianto


Cheeks
1.Mac powder blush in Notable Satin


Lips
1.Mac Satin in A20
2.Kose


Gloss
1.Guardian Lip Gloss in Rose 
2.Maybelline Lip Gloss in Rose


Eyeliner
1.Silky Girl Precision Liquid Eyeliner


Eyebrow&EyeLash
1.Golden Eyebrow in Black
2.Forest Secret Perfect Eyebrow in Brown Colour
3.Forest Secret Mascara in Brown
4.Rimmel Extra Superlash Last Building Mascara in Black


Shading&Shimmering Face
1.Mac 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Veгƴ gߋօd article! We will be linking tto this great post on oour website.
    Keepƿ up tthe great wгiting.

    My weƅ-site ... genital herpes treatment h\/bam

Post a Comment